Mirror, Mirror please tell me my future…

Hey Bloggers,

Have you ever wondered about the large amount of time ahead of you also known as the future? I know many people have talked about their jobs and future and how they would like to be a rainbow but lets think realistically here, as cool as it would be to be a unicorn I am sorry I have to be the one to break it to you but… It probably wont happen. Personally I think it would be really interesting to be a psychologist.

Then there are the little things like if you will still like the same type of music, will you still enjoy strawberries? I know for a fact that as the world is changing so rapidly in ten years we will be able to say “Back in the day when we were all dancing gangnam style.” I know that I am excited to look back when I am older, what about you?

Will are food change? Will there be many new words? New colours? New emotions? New animals? Keep in mind the pace that we are growing in many ways; technology, clothes, land… This post is for this weeks Student Blogging Challenge, go check out the website!

What I want to know is: What is the biggest craze or intresrt that you and or friends or even your school has gone through? I remember in year for we were all obsessed with go-go’s and Pokรฉmon cards.

Happy Blogging,

Charlotte ๐Ÿ™‚

5 thoughts on “Mirror, Mirror please tell me my future…

• Hi Mrs W,

Thanks for taking the time to comment and visit my blog! My parents say that elastics were big when they were young too.

Happy Blogging,
      Charlotte ๐Ÿ™‚

• Hey I love you blog it is so cool and filled with information and great details check out my blog @8gabrielle8.edublogs.com

1. Hi Charlotte
    I think that sometimes I wonder about the future as well, but I usually take the dreamers’ approach and think that some day I will be living in a 5 storey mansion in Mayfair with a butler and a maid and have five course meals every day and meet Her Majesty the Queen – that’s the best bit. (And it’s about as unlikely to happen as the unicorns, but I won’t lose hope.)
    I remember you telling me that you’d like to be a psychologist and I admire you for that. I am definitely not patient or nice enough to listen to people’s problems my whole life. I like the subtle humour in the post and also the nice wake-up call to reality for all those people who want to become unicorns and rainbows.
    As for a craze at school, yo-yos would be one, recently, and I think that we were all going back the 80s and 90s.
    Another one would be saying “devo” as an abbreviation and personally, I think it’s an insult to grammar, but what can you do?
    The last one would be one that sits in my brain with horror, but I have to admit it, One Direction. That’s all I’m going to say about it, but there are a few girls who are obsessed with them.
    Jess, proudly bookworm
    http://pony65465.edublogs.org/

• Hi Jess,

Thanks for commenting! I do agree that this ‘devo’ and One Direction craze has to stop. Soon enough people will come to their senses and think “Why was I ever interested in these things.”

Happy Blogging,
      Charlotte ๐Ÿ™‚